
Ford and Jake love any holiday and Valentine's Day is a great one to LOVE! On the 14th, they had Friendship Parties planned at school. Ford and Jake picked Cars Valentines for their friends and signed their names on each one. We also threw in a lollipop and tattoo. They also brought their fabulous teachers special treats. Party days are one of the few opportunities parents have to actually help in the classroom. I planned on going, but wasn't sure how I'd split my time, since they are in different classes. I visited Ford's class first, he was excited to see me and gave me a big hug. His teacher went through the schedule of events for the party, then the kids broke apart to their first station. I went to Ford and he just looked at me funny. I said Ford, do you want me to stay with you or go? He said "Go, I can do it myself Mommy". So, I decided to head down to Jake's class. He was super excited to see me and kept giving me hugs. I stayed at the bag decorating station the whole time and got to help him and his classmates. All the kids at school are so cute and I had fun helping out. When Jake's party was wrapping up, I decided to head back down to Ford's to catch the end. I just stayed for a few minutes, then let him get back to his class. I'm so proud of how much they both have already grown since the beginning of the school year.
 |
| Ford going through his Valentine's from school friends. |
 |
| Jake sorting his Valentine's. |
 |
| Special heart lunch for my 2 little men. |
We did a family Valentine's celebration dinner on the 14th. Daddy picked up Patrizio's for dinner and I made dessert. I couldn't imagine celebrating a day of love any other way than with my 3 loves (and a furry one).
 |
| Heart shaped chocolate covered angel food cakes with strawberry filling. |
We also had a Valentine's celebration with our playgroup friends. All the kids exchanged Valentine's and we ate a yummy lunch. We also celebrated Madison and Sydney's birthday and gave them their gifts.
 |
| All the kids look so sweet, then there are my crazy two! |
No comments:
Post a Comment